Staff Nurse Overview
- up to £20.00/hr
- 42 hours
- Bank Holiday - 1.5x on Bank Holidays & Double Pay on Christmas & Easter
- Overtime Enhancements - £2.00 per hour extra
- Paid Breaks
- Free Meals
- Uniforms Provided
- DBS Provided
- Shift Pattern : 07:30 - 20:00
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a privately run care home in Worthing, West Sussex.
They take great pride in offering modern, comfortable facilities, whilst ensuring specialist care for long term or short stay residents. They also provide residential, convalescent, respite and nursing care for the elderly.
Their aim is to provide a comfortable, safe, friendly lifestyle for our residents, they offer personalised care valuing and respecting their residents needs with understanding, flexibility and sensitivity.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.