A dedicated and passionate Deputy Home Manager to work within a large nursing home in Southall. This Nursing Home specialises in providing first-class to the elderly including to those with Dementia & Palliative care needs. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer flexible supernumerary hours in order to best suit the right Nurse, including being flexible with start times and hours (7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm....).There will also be clinical shifts working on the floor.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Salary - £55,000 per annum
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care
- Dementia, General Nursing, & Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity ideal but not essential
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent support from Directors & Management
- Ongoing training
- Free on site car park
- Company uniform provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.