£50,000 per annum, Days with Full time Hours (40 hours)
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager to work within an award winning Mental health service in Fareham. It is luxurious property with purpose built extensions and boast an excellent CQC report!
My client offers specialist Mental Health treatment to residents with serious mental illness who are working towards independance. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the service Manager in the day to running of the service.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Full Time Hours
- Mental health based service
- £50,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- CQC Rating is Excellent
- Free Parking
- NMC Pin Renewal
- DBS Paid
- Uniforms Provided
- Meals on Duty
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.