£40000 - £45000 per annum
020 7193 4003
14 days ago
This home specialises in providing Complex Care to younger and working age adults who have a range of varying needs including Neurological Conditions, Spinal Cord Injuries, Acquired Brain Injuries, Cerebral Palsy, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease & Multiple Sclerosis.
You will be helping to maintain the already GOOD CQC report already in place as well as ensuring that both your residents and staff will be fully supported.
- Home Manager
- From £45k per year
- 40 hours per week
- Younger and Working Age Adults
- Spinal Cord Injuries, Acquired Brain Injuries, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson's Disease, Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Already GOOD CQC report in place
- High-Street store discounts
- Ongoing training
- Private Pension Scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.