£55000 - £60000 per annum
020 7193 4003
14 days ago
40 hours per week.
My client requires a dedicated Registered Home Manager to manage a 90 bedded nursing home in Tonyrefail, Rhondda Cynon Taff. The service offers palliative treatment to elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CIW/CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- Full Time, Permanent
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly and Palliative care
- up to £60,000 per annum
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CIW compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Access to Perk Box
- Paid Training
- NMC annual fee reimbursed
- Duvet Day' on your Birthday Day
- Company pension scheme
- Hold a Level 5 in Leadership & Management
- Have 2 years Home Management experience in a similar capacity
- Be passionate about Palliative care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be nurse qualified
- Be registered with the NMC
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.