£40000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Home Manager to work within a medium sized nursing home in Nantwich, Cheshire. This home is focussed on Elderly Care with a specialism and focus on Dementia Care. As this is a Deputy Home Manager position, you must be nurse qualified as some of the hours per week will need to be clinical.
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly & Dementia care
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity ideal but not necessity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Industry leading pay rates
- Specialist Dementia & Mental Health training provided
- Private Pension scheme
- Company uniform provided
- Free on-site car park
- Flexible working hours for your supernumerary shifts
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have at least one years experience in a senior role within a similar capacity
-Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Level 4 Leadership & Management qualification (or working towards this)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.