- To take responsibility for the management of a specialist palliative care nursing caseload in the community
- To demonstrate clinical excellence and the highest standards of nursing practice within the field of specialist palliative care.
- To contribute to ensuring that a co-ordinated and comprehensive service is provided for patients receiving palliative care.
- Assess complex needs, and, in liaison with members key stakeholders, including Hospices, Primary Care , Social Care and others
- NMC Pin
- Car Driver- Essential
- Able to use System1 or Rio
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.