£28000 - £35000 per annum
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Registered Home Manager to work within a beautiful Residential home in Ivybridge. My client offers complex care treatments to young adults of various disabilities. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Registered Home Manager
- 40 Hours per week
- Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Complex Care
- Up to £35,000 per annum
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Full induction training
- 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
- Paid DBS
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh on-site
- Employee recognition scheme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in Home Management
- Be passionate about Learning and Disability care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Nursing Qualification desirable not essential
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.