Staff Nurse Overview
- up to £44,688 per annum
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Handover
- Free Parking
- Uniforms Provided
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a state of the art, brand new nursing home in Woodbridge.
This newly refurbished service provides nursing services to 50+ residents with Dementia and End-Of-Life Needs.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach whilst working with a warm, supportive, professional team to who take pride in making a difference to peoples' lives.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.