Staff Nurse Overview
- Full Time
- RGN or RMN
- Salary - £19/hr
- Days/Nights with alternative weekends
- up to 48 hours
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Handover
- No Uniforms on Site
- Free Parking
- Shift Pattern : 07:45 - 20:00
HRN takes great pride in working with a service who are currently looking for a Staff Nurse to work within their purpose built Good CQC nursing home located in Maidstone which caters for 50 older people with Dementia.
Their staff not only provide excellent care but also ensure that the individual needs of the residents are met, tailoring the care plan and activities for each individual. Ensuring that their residents to feel a part of a community!
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.