- Full Time
- up to £19.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Meals on shift
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Good company pension
- DBS paid for
This company takes pride in being one of UK's largest healthcare provider with several nursing homes spread across South East and on the South Coast.
Their service in Brentwood, Essex is currently looking for a Staff Nurse to work within their 28 bedded Good CQC Nursing Home.
The nursing home provide specialist nursing & residential services to the elderly, specialising in dementia care. The local community hold the family-run home in high regard, where my client plays a pivotal role.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.