- up to £20.00/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Subsidised Lunches
- Free Parking
- Paid DBS
- Uniform Provided
- Paid Handover
- Shift Pattern : 07:45 - 20:00
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This small family business is currently looking for a nurse to work within their well-run, purpose-built nursing home. This home is looking for a nurse who is strongly committed to prioritising the quality of life experience by the residents. The training offered is innovative, comprehensive and effective; designed to ensure continuous improvement and strict adherence.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.