My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 34 bedded nursing home in Buxton. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with mild Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is located in the park area of the spa town of Buxton and is convenient for local amenities and shops. My client also offers specialised nursing care for the elderly and has an enviable reputation in the local community for its high quality care. They have constantly been awarded a good CQC rating
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Pay increases every January
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Care staff are trained to the highest standards.
- Free accommodation
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
NN19048 - Please feel free to call me on 020 3854 0778 for more information.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.