- Very Competitive Salary up to £18.50
- Pension Scheme
- Paid breaks
- Easy access by both car and public transport
- Ongoing training offered to all employees
- Great development opportunities and progression routes for the right candidate
My well established client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in Nelson, Lancashire. My client provides nursing 1st class nursing services to elderly with various degrees of physical and mental care needs. The desired candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The ideal candidate will have a commitment to person centred care. This is to promote and express a quality of life combined with expert hands on nursing.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Medication Management
- Care Plans
- Managing risk assessments
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.