Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Health Care Assistant specialising in Nursing homes services in Littlehampton & surrounding areas.
Working patterns: 12 hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts
Health care assistants (HCA's) are required to have:
- Recent 6 months experience in care sector
- Able to provide two recent references
- Right to work in a UK
What can HRN offer you?
- Flexible- Work the shifts that suit your lifestyle, PAY rates are £11.5- £14/hrs
- Easy- Quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern- Update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app.
- Exclusive- Be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive- Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- A first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.