Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with recent experience working on ( HDU, Dialysis, Medical, Ophthalmic, Renal, ) wards looking to work some extra shifts in St Bridget's home, Littlehampton?
Health Recruit Network agency is looking to recruit dedicated, compassionate and experienced RGN who are looking to work ad hoc or regular shifts to suit their busy lifestyle. With a great variety of shifts available from days, nights and weekends.
With our online registration link, candidates have been cleared to work inas little as two weeks. We offer an easy and accessible way for our nurses to complete the process in a short period to then start picking up work as soon as possible.
Health Recruit Network is a leading UK Nursing agency meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Requirements for a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
A current NMC Registration.
- A minimum of sixmonths post registration recent experience
- To meet compliance requirements including references.
- Professionalism, dedication and compassion.
Registered GeneralNurses (RGN'S) will benefit from:
- Flexible work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app.
- Exclusive be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE and umbrella
- Dynamic work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.