One of Leicester's leading Care Home providers are looking for an experienced Nurse looking for a step up into a Clinical Lead role, or someone already experienced in the role! A large service split into 3 units with a range of variety of nursing needs, including Dementia Care, Challenging Behaviour, Physical Disabilities & Elderly Frail.
You will be leading the Dementia unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Clinical Lead
- £40000.00 per year
- Full Time
- Younger Adults & Elderly
- Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Overtime bonus'
- Fantastic support with Induction
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- NMC PIN paid for
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation
- Career opportunities within the company to progress to Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
- Cost of DBS covered
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
- Annual pay review
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.