Staff Nurse Overview
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights available
- Good CQC
- Paid Breaks
- 6.6 weeks Annual Leave
- Free Parking
- Uniforms Provided
- Weekly Pay
- Nurses are entitled to NHS top up scheme
This family owned nursing home is based situated in the quiet residential area of Hove, with a variety of local shops easily accessible via bus or foot. They require a Staff Nurse (RGN) to work within their Good CQC service.
Providing nursing services to the elderly with physical health needs & dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.