Are you a HCA with current experience working on hospital wards & in the community?
Health Recruit Network are looking for committed and passionate healthcare assistants (HCA's) to deliver high quality personal care working within Crawley and the surrounding area, and as an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK we provide excellent rates of pay. As well as the excellent rates of pay, it's now even easier to book your own shifts and update your availability via our exclusive app giving you flexibility around your rota and lifestyle.
Healthcare assistants (HCA's) are required to have:
• Minimum of 6 months experience working within a Hospital setting
• Able to provide two clinical senior and recent references
What can HRN offer you?
Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends *T&Cs Apply
- Pay rates are up to £22/hr
- Flexible- Work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy- Quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern- Update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app.
- Exclusive- Be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive- Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- A first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a HCA interested in working for Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of the team will give you a call.
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.