£40000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Chippenham, Wiltshire. The service offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
This service provides outstanding care, working closely with leading experts on dementia and elderly care. And they're currently modernising their portfolio of care homes refurbishing their existing homes and moving into new, inspiring, contemporary care homes too.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- Full Time
- Days - 37.5 Hours per week
- Dementia & Old Age
- Salary of £40,000 per annum
- RMA Award
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- A competitive remuneration package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- Company pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- My Rewards programme, offering you discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 24 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia & Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the highest quality of care for our residents as a Home Manager, then you could be the next to join us. So, apply and get your career started with this established company today.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.