My client requires a dedicated Deputy Home Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Canvey Island, Essex. My client offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Residential Residents
- Convalescent Care Day Care Own GP if required Palliative Care Respite Care
- up to £26,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Competitive salary and comprehensive induction program
- Focused training and ongoing development programme, supported by your team
- Company Uniform provided
- We cover the cost of an Enhanced DBS check which is required for this role*
- Workplace pension
- Refer a Friend' payments of up to £1000
- Recognition schemes, including Employee of the Month'
- At least 2 years' experience as a senior carer/team leader or equivalent
- Need to be flexible which will include days and nights availability
- Recent experience of working in a Care Home (Dementia) setting in a senior role
- Previous experience as a Deputy Manager in a Residential Care Home is desirable, however, as a minimum candidates must have an NVQ Level 3 in Social Care
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.