Staff Nurse Overview
- up to £20.00/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Meals on Shift
- High Street Vouchers
- NMC Renewal
- DBS Paid For
- Continuous Career Development
- Shift Pattern : 07:30 - 07:30
This 40 bed care home within a residential area of St Leonards-on-Sea specialises in the care of adults living with dementia or other mental health conditions.
Located in a quiet area, their staff not only provide excellent care but also ensure that the social needs of our residents are met whilst encouraging them to make decisions pertaining to their own care. They want their residents to feel a part of the home and be actively involved in its running - above all they want them to enjoy life.
The home was recently rated as Good in all areas by CQC.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.