As a Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of this established Nursing Home helping to lead a team of Care professionals with passion and commitment. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
This Care Home Group has over 50 care homes and you can feel' the difference a team makes the moment you step through one of our doors. The team at this nursing home is special and we're looking for a driven person to work alongside the Home Manager and lead by example. Become a part of it and apply for this role.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 hours per week
- Elderly Care for Dementia Care & Palliative Care
- up to £50,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- CQC performance bonus OR Care Inspectorate performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Season ticket loan available (Oystercard)
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by the organisation
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 12 - 18 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.