- £18/hr - £19/hr (depending on experience)
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training
- Shift Pattern : 07:00 14:00, 14:00 - 21:00 or 07:00 - 21:00
- Free Uniforms Provided
- DBS Paid For
- Free Parking
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Towcester, Northamptonshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The Home Manager is actively looking to recruit a nurse with a good clinical background and experience within Nursing Homes to assist with their CQC and help the service achieve an "Outstanding" rating in their next CQC report which is due towards the end of 2020.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.