Health Recruit Network has a number of opportunities that have become available for experienced, hardworking and committed RGNs for NHS and Private services.
Job Setting for RGN
• NHS and Private Opportunities available.
• Temporary/Flexible work
• Up to £35phr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• The Right to Work in the UK,
- NMC registration
• Have satisfactory references,
Skills and Responsibilities for Staff Nurse
• -Excellent observation skills.
• -Excellent communication and listening skills.
• -The ability to gain a patient's trust.
• -Empathy and the ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• -The ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
• -Assertiveness and the ability to represent patients' interests.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for RGN:
• FREE Registration
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 - you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Temp of the month prises
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.