We are seeking a strong Deputy Care Home Manager with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge within healthcare. The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience in an elderly care home environment with good leadership skills and a strong personality.
Key Details - Nursing Home Deputy Manager: Ref No. MY17943
• Full Time, Permanent Role
• £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
• Annual Bonus Scheme
• 55 Bedded Elderly Nursing Home
• 'Good' Rated CQC report
Deputy Manager Job Description:
An experienced and dedicated individual is required to help run a friendly and comfortable Elderly Nursing Home within the Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire area as their new Deputy Home Manager. The home is a safe and homely, 55 bedded service which caters for elderly and dementia clients and they are a part of an independent, family-run care company. All residents are treated as individuals, taking into consideration their privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all times as well as their own personal interests and preferences. The care home is located in a scenic and tranquil setting within an extremely rewarding environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying a fantastic £38,000 - £41,000 per annum plus an annual bonus scheme. Previous Deputy Manager experience is preferred however this could be the ideal role for an experienced Care Manager or Head of Care looking to take a further step up into managerial roles. You will be required to draw up and implement care plans, carry out audits, plan and implement staff rotas and carry out other administrative duties as well as work 'on the floor' as part of the care team when required.
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will work with the Home Manager and Nursing team to effectively improve the quality of care and ensure that the home is running smoothly at all times. Reporting to the Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that high standards of care are delivered to meet the needs of the individual resident and to monitor and maintain these standards in line with contractual and legislative requirements. As the new Deputy Manager you must be well organised, reliable, be able to pay attention to detail, keep calm in a crisis and share the company values of delivering the highest standard of care to the clients at all times.
The company is a family-run organisation who aim to look after their staff as well as their residents and they promote person-centred care throughout their home.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Eating Disorders, No Medical Intervention, Old Age, Physical Disability. Sensory Impairment
- Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Colitis & Crohn's Disease, Epilepsy, Hearing Impairment, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease. Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke Visual Impairment
- up to £41,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Access to care workers charity
- Early pay scheme staff can draw monies down form shifts worked before pay day - up to a certain amount
- Full training
- Help with validation for nurses
- Pin number paid for nurses
- Company pension
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 12 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.