The Peripatetic Deputy Manager role will appeal to existing Care Home Deputy Managers with a nursing qualification or Registered Nurses who would relish the opportunity to utilise their skills in a variety of different services. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN), with experience of working in a nursing home at a senior level. This post will entail working flexibly across our nine care home across the southern half of the UK.
A confident communicator, you will deputise for the General Manager and have the ability to motivate and provide personal development within your team. You will be a skilled clinician and effective leader, creating a nurturing environment for our residents and employees. You will have a commitment to quality and a solid working knowledge of the CQC Fundamental Standards, along with a good understanding of compliance and clinical governance.
- Peripatetic Deputy Home Manager
- Days - 36 Hours per week
- up to £45,000 per annum
- You must be able to travel between Care Homes
- Post qualification experience as an RGN/RMN and currently registered with NMC
- Previous managerial experience of leading a care team in the care of older people, or related social care setting
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Increasing to 35 days with five years service
- In addition we provide training and continuing personal development
- A free uniform
- Free DBS Check
- Paid breaks
- Free staff meals when on duty
- Free on-site parking whilst in the care homes
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- A Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Enrolment on to our pension scheme
- Have evidence of continuing professional development
- Have a working knowledge of the regulatory framework relating to Care Homes
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, support and motivate a dedicated care team
- The ability to take responsibility for the safeguarding of older people
- Commitment to the ongoing training and development of your team
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.