Staff Nurse Overview
- Paid Breaks
- Comprehensive training
- All of their team complete a unique induction programme during their first month with them and receive on-going training, over and above mandatory training.
- Market leading rates of pay
- Their hourly rate is higher than any of their local competitors.
- Career development
- They nurture their teams to ensure they are successful and have a clear pathway for professional development.
- Unrivalled support
- No matter what your role, all team members receive high levels of coaching, mentoring and support from senior team members and the management team they will help you every step of the way.
- Recognition and reward
- They continuously celebrate their teams' contribution with exciting events and initiatives focusing on team engagement.
- Paid holiday
- 20 days paid holiday a year
- Company pension
- We know how important it is to plan for the future and offer all our team members with a contributory pension scheme.
HRN is on the search for a Nurse required in the East London/Essex boarder paying £19.50/hr. A fantastic opportunity for a passionate Nurse in a purpose built service, catering for over 18s with complex neurological conditions. Exciting and Clinical role!
The nurse provides nursing care for residents in the nursing space and manages the carers in the Home, ensuring that they provide residents with appropriate, person centred care in line with the requirements of all regulations, company standards and best practices.
As a Nurse, you will support the Home Management Team with supervision and appraisals, keep up to date with clinical developments, and identify training needs. In addition, you will provide strong direction to a small care team through coaching and guidance; ensuring that staff are appropriately allocated, skills are developed and each of our resident's holistic needs are met.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.