Adults, Elderly, Head/Brain Injuries, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Post Surgical Rehab, Dementia Care, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse a large care centre near Borehamwood. This offers an excellent opportunity, to work in a variety of fields. Including neurological, spinal injuries, physical disabilities, dementia care and more to younger adults and the elderly.
The facility is modern and purpose built. Expertly run to a very high standard, this is reflected in the good CQC rating. The facilities are second to none, with the training provided being the best in the area.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, up to 48 hours per week.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive clinical assessments
- Manual Handling
- Monitoring blood sugar levels
- Dementia care
- Administering oxygen
- Developing and implementing individualised care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team members
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Joining bonus *Conditions apply
- Free uniform
- Paid breaks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this amazing opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.