Health Recruit Network are currently recruiting for a leading care provider in the Spalding, Lincolnshire area. We are currently looking for a Nurse Qualified Registered Manager to join a reputable service based in the Spalding area.
This is a service that provides a high standard of nursing care to elderly residents and supports those with dementia.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse candidate with previous care home management experience.
- Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Contracted Hours: 40
- Shift Pattern: Days
- Service: Care Home with Nursing
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Care Categories: Dementia and Old Age
- CQC rating: Overall good
- Contract type: Permanent
- Nurse qualified Candidate with active NMC PIN (RGN or RMN)
- Previous managerial experience in a care home setting
- Preferably have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ 4/Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
- Confident leading and developing teams of clinical and non-clinical staff and in change management
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to UK nursing homes
- Free Uniform
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Meals on Shift
- On-going Paid Training
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.