If you care for others without a second thought and want to be a part of meaningful change, then join the team at this well-established Nursing Home as the Deputy Nurse Manager, where you'll be the reason why lives change for the better.
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Nurse Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Wirral, Merseyside. My client offers Dementia, Palliative and Respite treatment to Younger Adults and the Elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Nurse Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Nurse Manager
- Full Time, Permanent
- Days - 36 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia and Palliative care for young and elderly adults
- £20/hr with Paid Breaks
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Company Pension
- Free On-site Parking
- Mixture of Supernumerary & Clinical Shifts
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 12 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia and Palliative care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.