- up to £19.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Free parking
- NMC revalidation
- DBS paid for
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Easily accessible from Grantham, Sleaford, Newark and Lincoln.
This Nursing Home is close to all the local amenities. Their nursing & residential service caters the need of patients with Dementia with palliative needs.
Therefore as the successful candidate, you will be working alongside a team of quality carers, so you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Double Vaccination
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.