- £18 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cheshire. My client provides nursing services to residents of the ages of 65+ based in a general nursing environment. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. The home has broken into two unit with an element of dementia within the home however this role is a general nursing role.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.