One of the UK's fastest growing Care Home providers are looking for a new Deputy Home Manager for their 80 bedded recently renovated home, who specialise in Complex Health needs including Traches, Respite care, Younger adults with Physical Disabilities & Palliative care.
You will be joining a family-run care provider with over 50 homes nationwide, so you will be receiving the benefits of a large company who can offer excellent training and internal progression, whilst maintaining the patient centred care of a family run service.
- Deputy Home Manager
- £20+ per hour
- Permanent role
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly & Complex Health Needs
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Family run large company
- Flexible working hours
- Supernumerary & clinical hours available
- Very competitive pay upwards of £20 per hour
- Ongoing training
- Excellent induction period
- Free on site car park
- Internal progression opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.