- Branch Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Office Hours ; 09:00 - 17:00
- up to £32,500 per annum
- Experience Domiciliary Manager
Health Recruit Network are proud to be assisting one of our well-established client's in recruiting an experienced Branch Manager to develop, lead and grow their business.
You will work as part of an efficient team and to contribute to the smooth running of the business while at all times representing their organisation in a professional and positive manner.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the Branch
- Build the customer base
- Create an environment which attracts and retains high quality staff that contribute to effective team working
- Maintain CQC compliance in line with CQC standards
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals to understand best practice within the industry
- Liaise with senior management and deliver KPI's as required
Company Benefits for the Branch Manager role:
- 25 days holidays (plus public holidays)
- Medical Insurance
- Further training and career progression
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Cost of DBS covered
- Previous management experience within a domiciliary care setting is essential
- Minimum NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
- Excellent business acumen with a strong desire to develop and grow the service
- Comprehensive knowledge of CQC standards
- Good leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Full UK driving licence/car owner
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.