As a Ward Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing ward budgets, clinical and nursing audits, the on-call service and will ensure procedures are being adhered to as you support people to build a brighter future.
It's a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
You will work 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 9am to 5pm.
- Ward Manager
- Days - 37.5 Hours per week
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, - Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure
- up to £45,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies
- Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act
Company benefits for the Ward Manager role:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- There are also a wide range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more
- RMN/RMNH/RNLD/RN Qualification
- Experience working in a similar CAMHS environment
- Experience as a Senior Nurse
- Relevant sufficient post-registration experience
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.