Staff Nurse Overview
This is a Staff Nurse position within an GOOD CQC report. If you are a hard working individual wanting to make a change helping the lives of others then this is the role for you!
Set in a wonderful Nursing Home in Plymouth, Devon this home provides nursing services for the Adults and Elderly. You will have knowledge of clinical skills and a naturally caring approach!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you are ready for an amazing opportunity Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.