City Of London
£25000 - £38000 per annum
020 7193 4003
29 days ago
Full Time. Monday - Friday
Basic £20k - £22k. Year 1 OTE £45k, Year 2 OTE £55k+!
Health Recruit Network are looking to expand our reach even further from 2021 and are looking for someone who can help to achieve rapid growth in the Healthcare Sector. As a new consultant to the team, you will need at least 2 years' experience in the Healthcare Sector, including a track record of bringing in new clients and developing & maintaining relationships.
There is huge career potential in this role, and the successful candidate will be able to see themselves in a Team Leader role within 12 months! You will be building and developing the desk focussing on GP Clinics.
What can you expect to earn?
- A competitive salary of £20k - £22k plus uncapped commission, first years OTE is £45k,
- Due to the nature of the role, there is a massive progression opportunity which would bring regular salary reviews
What will you be doing?
- You will be working sat next to a Director who will be assisting you in the development of the desk
- Arranging & attending meetings with head-teachers in order to discuss their staffing needs
- Resourcing suitable candidates for the roles
- Strengthening & forging excellent client relationships
- Networking across all client events in order to build reputation
- Negotiating terms of business
How are we doing?
-We are on course to bust £5 million in sales this year, made up of a team of 40 and looking to grow to 100+ in the next few years.
- The 2 existing branches of the business are already market leaders within their respective industries (Health care & Dental)
- Health Recruit Network were awarded a place on the NHS Framework within 24 months of opening (The only agency ever to do it so quickly!)
What's the environment would you be working in?
- Our biggest selling point is that every voice counts and we rely on your input to shape and grow the Company. Every day there are strategic team huddles and we have quarterly innovation meetings where everyone gets a chance to put forward their ideas to the Directors & Partners.
- Positive Energy is Contagious. We are strong believers in lifting up others and making the office vibe positive
- Hard work is rewarded - with a comprehensive benefits lists (below) as well as regular 1-2-1's with Directors & a High-Fliers club for Top Performers!
You will be able to enjoy a long lists benefits of working for RN, including:
- 12 week intensive training
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Free Cinema Tickets
- Free Starbucks Coffee
- 50% Gym Membership
- Beer & Soft drinks fridge
- Employee of the quarter wins a luxury holiday abroad + 1 extra day off
- Monthly Michelin star restaurant lunch clubs
- Annual charity row along the river Thames with the AHOY centre
- State of the art office, comfy break out areas, unlimited beer on tap; prosecco & soft drinks fridge, unlimited freshly ground coffee, Ping Pong table & a roof terrace overlooking the London Skyline!
- Quarterly team building events with early Friday finish
- Bi-Annual trips to far flung destinations - 2019 was Berlin & Dubrovnik
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.