We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading and most luxurious care providers in the UK. I'm looking to appoint a Deputy Manager for their luxury nursing home local to Preston, Lancashire.
Our client is looking for qualified candidates who will be an asset to their nursing team and promote an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
My client currently operates in excess of 10 care homes, providing leading services in residential care and the development of specialist services for residents with higher dependency needs. This includes; nursing care for infirm elderly, respite care, step-up and step-down care, end-of-life care and an award-winning specialist dementia service that is studied internationally.
The company invest heavily into the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward thinking homes which are all in early stages of development. They are looking for a professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
The Deputy Manager is responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care and governance is provided to residents, meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements and leading the clinical team, providing strong clinical knowledge, leadership and management to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Valid NMC PIN
- 2 years Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager experience
- Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
- Experience of taking accountability for completing person centred care plans accurately and clearly
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
- Experience of pro-actively conducting and managing Residents' reviews taking account of the Resident or their Representatives' needs and wishes
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continuous development opportunities, inc company sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
- Support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
- Free life assurance policy
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.