Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide all-around care' by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.
- Registered Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Detention Under Mental Health Act, Learning Disability, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment
- Autism/ASD Bipolar/Manic Depression, Challenging Behaviour, Epilepsy, Schizophrenia
- up to £30,000 per annum
- RMA Award
- Previous experience working in a management role within the Learning Disability sector is desirable .
- Ideally you will have, or currently be working towards level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- You will have great knowledge of CQC requirements and legislation.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an option to buy annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- A discount scheme which includes savings with retail stores and online purchases.
- Access to a number of nationally recognised training courses and qualifications.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee assistance programme including free counselling and legal advice.
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support.
- Access to well-being resources.
- Family friendly policies.
- Long service awards.
- Cycle2Work salary sacrifice scheme.
- Healthcare scheme at competitive rates.
You will oversee the day to day management of the service, ensuring that you lead and support your team, as follows:
- Providing leadership of the administration, care, and people management functions of the service.
- Carry out, and maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the organization.
- Maintain support and management skills at the current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- Work in partnership with local health professionals
- Have responsibility of the quality of the service delivery and ensure all support is fully compliant with the organisations statutory requirements
- Develop excellent working relationships with families of the people we support
- You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, be passionate about providing the very best high-quality support, and be able to work well under pressure.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.