My client currently operates nearly 15 care homes throughout the UK.
Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide all-around care' by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.
The Deputy Manager is responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care and governance is provided to residents, meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements and leading the clinical team, providing strong clinical knowledge, leadership and management to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Delivering hands on care, safe drug administration and accurate record keeping.
- You will also develop individualised care plans ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our Client's service users are met.
- You will ensure service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- You would also be involved in building close relationships with healthcare professionals in the local community.
- Most importantly, you will be given the time to get to know our client's residents, and their families, enabling you to deliver a truly personalised model of care.
- Overseeing the care & clinical teams working very closely with an experienced and clinically trained home manager.
- Deputy Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Younger Adults
- Cancer Care, Epilepsy, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Orthopaedic, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke Visual Impairment
- up to £18/hr
- Clinical and Supernumerary Hours
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Great management team
- Pension scheme
- Meals supplied on shift
- Uniforms provided
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Valid NMC PIN
- 2 years Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager experience
- Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
- Experience of taking accountability for completing person centred care plans accurately and clearly
- Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
- Experience of pro-actively conducting and managing Residents' reviews taking account of the Resident or their Representatives' needs and wishes
If you are interested please apply or contact Matt Yogan on 0203 854 0306!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.