My client requires a dedicated Registered Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN) to manage a large nursing home in Peterborough, Lincolnshire. The service offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents . You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Registered Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN) will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Registered Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN)
- Must have experience of managing an Old People's home
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia Care, Palliative Care & Respite Care for Elderly Residents
- up to £63,500 per annum
- RMA Award
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.