My client are a provider of Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care. They have over 25 care homes across the country. This organisation are committed to the well being and contentment of their residents.
This state of the art Nursing Home is situated in a scenic and forested location, where skilled care workers practice quality residential and nursing care packages.
A charming interior is tastefully decorated, with residents having the options of personalising the environment to enhance its homely qualities and visitors are made to feel welcome by the skilled and friendly team.
The focus is on enabling each client to achieve a happy and fulfilled life, operating on the ethos that people matter.
We are currently recruiting for a Home Manager with the relevant experience.
- Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia Care & Physical Disability for Elderly Residents
- up to £65,000 per annum
- RMA Award
- Maintain control of the budgetary spend within the Care Centre through regular monitoring
- Effectively manage relationships with service users, their families, people within the local community and with professional colleagues.
- Provide reports and updates to the Regional Manager on Care Centre performance and development.
- Deliver optimum operational efficiency and cost effectiveness within the Care Centre.
- Adhere to, and implement, all HR policies and procedures
- Actively market the Care Centre and promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the Care Centre at all times.
- Ensure Staff Members receive appropriate training in all aspects of their work in the Care Centre, and are given help and guidance where appropriate. Promote Staff training and development and maintain up to date records.
- Understand, and ensure the implementation of, the Care Centre's Health & Safety policy, and Emergency & Fire procedures.
- In conjunction with the Regional Manager effectively action and investigate any complaints received in the Care Centre in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain an appropriate external network of relevant contacts, key customers and stakeholders aimed at promoting the Care Centre(s) and Company in the local community.
- Work in a home rated good by CQC
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical training program
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform
Residential Home Manager: 1 year (required)
Management: 1 year (required)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.