- up to £19.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free uniforms
- Parking for staff
- Healthcare package
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- NMC renewal
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This purpose builit centre takea great pride in working closely with the individual, their family, the local community along with associated professionals. Their specialist care team develop a structured and meaningful person-centred approach to the care and support that is delivered.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.