Health Recruit Network take great pride in working with a professional, warm and friendly children's home and short breaks residential service for Jewish children whom have complex needs, physical disabilities, and/ or learning disabilities or difficulties, situated in beautiful brand new purpose built premises.
My client has an opening for a Home Manager, the role that I'm recruiting for is a Non-Clinical position.
- Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Rota : Monday - Friday ; 09:00 - 17:00
- Complex Needs, Physical Disabilities, and/ or Learning Disabilities
- up to £40,000 per annum
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Experienced in leading/supervising residential care workers within an OFSTED registered children's/young people's service
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation relating to young people's supported living services
- An empowering, approachable and resilient leader
- Able to empower your staff to champion independence and our person-centred approach
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Confident, influential and inspiring manner
- Inspire, motivate and build a highly skilled and engaged workforce and demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing staff potential and developing skills
- Able to demonstrate a passion and commitment to support and quality
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures whilst ensuring standards are met at all times
- Actively promote a culture of high performance
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.