Elderly Care & Dementia Care
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bromley,Kent. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. As well as being highly driven, with in-house training you will have the opportunity to progress.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Double Vaccination
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
RS19435 Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.