Elderly, Dementia,General, Head/Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Kettering, Northamptonshire. My client runs a small nursing home that provides nursing services to Elderly patients with conditions such as Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Conditions, Old Age, Physcial Disability and Sensory Impairment. You will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing paid training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Free Uniform
- Great Support Network
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Double Vaccination
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.