Health Recruit Network is proud to be representing a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, who understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of their care is centred around family values.
The Nursing Home Group have 15+ care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Clinical Care Manager you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care and governance is provided to residents. They will also ensure the care meets all statutory and regulatory requirements and is aligned to codes of conduct and company procedures.
The Deputy Clinical Care Manager will lead the clinical team providing strong clinical knowledge, leadership and management to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Be responsible for all clinical care within the home, including compliance regulations and relative audits.
- Support the General Manager in the absence of the Clinical Care Manager.
- Lead the clinical team.
- Ensure the requirements from audits are actioned within the appropriate time-scales.
You will be:
- Outstanding. The service is rated by residents, relatives and their communities so highly because of the team.
- Ethical. They do things the right way, and live by their Charter.
- A natural leader. We want you to inspire the teams to deliver outstanding care.
- You will be a registered nurse with a strong clinical background.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of their rewards and discount scheme
- Work - Life balance
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.