We are seeking a Deputy Home Manager for one of my client's residential care home in Braintree, Essex.
This service provides a home from home environment and supports up to 10 adults with complex Learning Disability with Mental Health conditions. In addition the service also supports people with autism and behaviour which may challenge. There is a focus on enabling their service users to be more independent and they provide varied interesting activities for the people living at the home, along with a holistic approach to care and well-being.
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will support the home manager in the day to day running and leadership of the home.
The ideal candidate must have experience with people that challenge and has an understanding of complex needs.
Ideally you should have Health and Social Care level 3 or 5 leadership and management qualification or equivalent with at least 2 years' experience working in a senior role. If you have a positive outlook and are prepared for a challenge, then this is the ideal role for you.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Management/Senior role: 2 years (preferred)
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of CQC standards
- At least 2 years' experience in a senior role
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have a can do attitude
- Up for a challenge
- A competitive salary package -negotiable depending on experience and qualification
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Referral programme
- Comprehensive induction
- Training were required Enrolment on NVQ if required
- Pension scheme
- Sickness bonus
- Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for candidates with experience within a similar setting and who can also demonstrate a proven track record of quality care from previous inspections.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.