My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Aldershot, Surrey. The service offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Take responsibility for the day to day running of the home. Including Staff and the premises
- Be accountable for the home's operations and activities
- Ensure the home operates according to its registration and conditions, it complies with all legal requirements
- Lead, supervise and direct a staff team to provide high quality outstanding elderly care in accordance with the values & ethos
- Develop, promote and maintain the highest standards of care and best practices
- Create a home from home environment for both residents to live in and staff to work in
- Develop, implement and maintain systems and structures needed to run the home
- Build and maintain a highly motivated, positive and effective work force
- Enrich the lives of the residents in the home and their families, by providing excellent personalised centred care
- Generous Bonus, possible total annual income £90K with a basic £80K basic salary
- Additional Loyalty Bonus Scheme from £1000-£2500, annually
- Substantial annual leave entitlement
- Study support & ongoing personal development
- HR & well-being support
- All team members are permanent, no agency
- Homely, warm, welcoming working environment
- Competitive matched Company pension scheme with 3% contribution
- Staff Recommendation bonus
- To always work to a personal ethos of do your best to be the best'
- To be RGN registered, with Clinical knowledge and skills in both elderly and dementia care.
- To have leadership and People Management skills and experience
- Be a confident & effective communicator
- To have the ability to lead, build and motivate your team
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.